Are you among the 44% of humans planning to put a gift (or two) under the Christmas tree for the family dog? The Soggy Doggy Shop Boutique offers a unique selection of safe, high-quality, made in America holiday gifts you won’t find anywhere else in North Hills.
Whether your pup is on the naughty or nice list, here are six stocking stuffers you can find in our Boutique:
1. A Jax & Bones dog bed might be a tight fit for a stocking, but it will look so good under your tree! Choose from 8 styles and over 100 upholstery fabrics to custom design a fashionable and washable doggie bed that perfectly blends with your home’s interior.
2. Grab some essential oils for a “doggie and me” aromatherapy session. Blue Heeler Home Health offers a variety of blends to soothe your pet, including Verde for allergies, Aqua for anxiety, and Indigo to promote rest. The Blue blend will fill your home with a clean, heavenly scent, while Cheerful leaves your house smelling like a winter wonderland!
3. Your best friend will love the super soft toy line by Fluff ’n Tuff. From owls and hippos to beach balls and koi fish, these ultra-plush toys feature non-toxic polyester fill and are constructed to last. Some toys have squeakers, other don’t, but they are all machine washable. Yeah!
4. The delicately hand-decorated cookies from Pawsitively Gourmet Dog Cookies are both adorable and delicious. While your dog will love the cookie’s yummy ingredients (real peanut butter and sweet potatoes), the cuteness factor of each design (Ugly Christmas Sweater cookie and Puppermint Latte cookie) steals the show.
5. If your pooch has a sensitive stomach or allergies, stuff his stocking with Sammy Snacks. They are wholesome, crunchy treats packed with protein and healthy-grade ingredients like blueberries, organic peanut butter, pumpkin, and oatmeal.
6. Instead of a traditional milk bone, surprise your best bud with a Barkworthies elk antler! They have a hard exterior to support dental health and a soft marrow inside providing extra nutrients. Elk antlers are odorless and provide a long-lasting chew.
Last, but not least, treat your pup to a spa day at The Soggy Doggy Shop. Gift cards are the best stocking stuffer and can be used for self-serve baths, grooming services, shampoo products and more!