New training treat!
- Size & Shape – needs to be small so it can be eaten quickly without distracting from the task at hand; also needs to be easy to hold
- Low Calorie – learning something new takes many repetitions so we need to try to keep our treat calories under control – these are under 3 calories
- Convenience – the treat needs to be easy to carry in your pocket or treat bag and definitely not greasy or crumbly
- Healthy – treats should be healthy and perhaps even able to supplement your dog’s normal diet with added health benefits (example: omegas, vitamins, fiber, etc)
- Delicious – a bit subjective, however, treats must excite your dog otherwise they will not work as a training tool
Jiminy's Cricket Pumpkin Carrot